Monday, November 06, 2006

Sheep tremble an here come tha votes...

SO as you all know, I'm sure, tomorrow is election day. Uncle Polt is Judge Of Elections for his precinct, so I'll be leaving for the polls about 630am and won't get back from the courthouse until probably sometime after 1000pm. A full day, yes. Because of this, if I post at all tomorrow, it'll be a short one that I do over my lunch break, or if we're not busy, perhaps a break in the afternoon. Nonetheless, should i not post at all tomorrow, now you'll know why.

And I trust each and everyone of you will be going out to vote. As you go to vote, I ask you to consider just two things.

1)







2)







Thank you. And as they said in Florida in 2000, and Ohio in 2004, vote early and vote often!

POLT = listening to the winds of change (I hope)

They've been hookwinked by the current, greedy cabal and it's unconsciounable tax cuts for the rich, it's concessions to big oil, timber, pharmeceutical and insurance companies, it's reckless deficit, and it's unpatriotic, long-term economically catastrophic outsourcing of jobs. - Lawrence Angle Sr, Dec 7, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted last week at the courthouse. We have new computers this year. Very easy to vote, no excuses. My Dad had never used a computer at all, and he had no trouble voting. Last Sunday my parents church handed out pamphlets grading the candidates. 90 percent of those who got good grades were Republicans. Darn, my folks had already voted and not for any of those the church recommended.Oops!