Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let's get unconscious, honey (Part 24)...

As always, I get this from http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

I say ... and you think ... ?

Teacher :: Student
Fifty :: Dollars
Crossword :: Puzzle
Stuffed :: Animal
Family :: Affair
Purr :: Kitten
Toad :: Frog
Cocktail :: Party
Insecurity :: Bush
Magical :: Powers

POLT = listening to the Sunday morning talking heads programs

"Mrs. Bunker, I'm an agnostic." "Oh...you want a rabbi, then?" "It's worst, Edith! I think it means he can't have no kids!" - Archie Bunker, All In The Family

1 comment:

Truthspew said...

Teacher::Failure
Fifty::States
Crossword::Word Search
Stuffed::Shrimp
Family::dysfunctional
Purr::Meow
Toad::Witch
Cocktail::Slippery Nipple
Insecurity::Jobs
Magical::Normal

This from someone who got himself banned from a bakery because I dared return something.