Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Close to you baby as siamese twins...

A few posts ago, I displayed what celebrities I supposedly look like, and expressed my surprise as the results. Well, Amie's (the preggers friend, I mentioned her earlier this week) Shane sent me the following:



Nonsense!!You look a lot like Jet Li.
You have the same nose
same smile
same eyebrows
same forehead
same hairline
same jaw bone
If you dropped 50 lbs and got a tan, you would look like this:



Twins if I ever saw them.

All I can say to that is, I'd have to drop WAY more than 50 lbs. And ya know, mutated with my DNA, I think Jet Li STILL looks hot!

POLT = listening to "Maneater" by Nelly Futado

Did you steal this painting from a hotel? - Kyan, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious... both of you look hot, just not very similar :)