Thursday, November 30, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 35)...

It's time for...



Well, kids, bad news for Uncle Polt this past weekend. for those of you who just popped in for HNT and not regular readers of the Palace, my computer caught a virus that killed it. Well, not really, but severely wounded it. So bad in fact I had to get another computer. But that means I lost, at least for the forseeable future, everything on my old computer...including photos. ALL my photos. my tens of thousands of photos. Photos I mostly got from online, but also a number of photos I took myself...including all the HNT photos I had taken. I had a stockpile of about 20 of them ready and waiting to be used. Including the rest of the Morning Routine Series I had made.

I still have not found the CD to reload my old camera, so I hadn't been able to take a new HNT photo, nor had a planned on posting one today.

However, my boyfriend, that dear sweet guy, Freddie, sent me about 30 photos he had of me and he and us on his camera, God love em. So I know have one to post.

It ain't much, and it ain't what I planned on posting, but, as they say, it's better than nothing. So here we go...

See, I like buffalo wings. A lot. i eat them one right after the other, not taking time to keep myself particularly clean until I'm done eating them all. And I tend to get a bit...messy in the process.



I trust this photo proves my point? (see I'm not real happy here cause my eating of the wings is being interrupted for the photo, THAT is how much I love buffalo wings)

If you'd like to see other participants in HNT, click the little box in my sidebar. And everyone have a Happy HNT!

POLT - not listening to anything, cause I lost my iTunes library and reconfigured my iPod by accident while trying to get it back, thus causing me to lose ALL my songs on my iPod. yeah, it's been that kinda week...

She's had so many facelifts she can piss out her forehead. - MadTV

17 comments:

Suze said...

I need to try some of those, they look yummy! Thanks Freddie for saving the day.

Happy HNT to you both ;)

keda said...

ugh... horrid. i lost tons of stuff when my comp died last year.
my commiserations babe.

and now i'm hungry! that looks grooood :)

happy hnt!

Regal said...

Happy HNT

Sexy Duet said...

We dont call them buffalo wings here but they do look yummy, Happy HNT!

Sorry again about the songs.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Hey Polt, most cameras appear as nothing but a hard drive to most operating systems.

Try plugging it in, then right click on the start button, and select Explore. It'll more than likely come up as your E: drive. Just click through the folders and you'll probably find your pictures.

If you really do need the software for the camera, go to the camera manufacturers web site and select the Support or Downloads links.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I have had that happen to me before....that sucks!! I'm sorry you lost everything. But hey...the buffalo wings look yummy!! hehe

HHNT :)

Ryan said...

i love hot wings! hhnt!

Wenchy said...

I can also love me some wings!

The Persian said...

I love wings!! And such a cute picture.

Happy HNT Polty :)

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT I love those wings too

Anonymous said...

WINGS!!!

YAY FOR WINGS!!!

And double YAY for most EXCELLENT boyfriends who are always there to help!!

Um..here hon, you gotta a little sumpin' on your face...

;)

HHNT babe, hope your week gets better MWAH!

Doug said...

You've inspired me to backup my computer.
And order some wings.

Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Bummer on the Ipod man.
I love wings too :) HHNT

onan the bavarian said...

We don't have buffalo wings here, but I eat a lot of penguin wings. Sorry to hear of your PC's death. HHNT.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Stop it, you're making me hungry! Sorry about the computer. It's a good reminder to back up my stuff. HHNT

Anonymous said...

awww, sorry to read about your computer & all you lost. that reminds me there's a bunch of stuff I haven't backed up for a while but desperately need to!

I was looking forward to the next installation in the series, but hopefully you can pick that up soon. meantime, this is a great picture with that fierce look on your face, hehe.

I'd cheer you up with something purple, but unfortunately mine is black, this week. maybe another time, since I really do love purple best too.

happy hnt. x

Ag said...

Aww Polt in his natural habitat...

HHNT