Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There's too much information for my head (Part 17)...

As always, I get these from here... http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/,

Now on with the show.....
1. My biggest sexual turn on is __________? Hmm, how about having too hot guys kiss in front of you prior to a three way? (this I just discovered recently...)
2. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous do you get (have you gotten)? Normally I don't get jealous much at all, but I have in the past gotten quite jealous...say a 7 or 8.
3. Have you ever had sex with someone you work(ed) with? Any negative consequences? Yes I have, not there were no problems. They were all simply "fuck sessions" there wasn't much emotion involved, beyond lust. So, it was a purely physical thing.
4. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? How about cuddle and then fall asleep?
5. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or sexual performance? Man, it really depends on the kindof relationship, doesn't it? If I'm going to be like boyfriends, then "chemistry" is themost important. If it's going to be a reoccuring fuckbuddy, then sexual performance is most important. if it's just a one night stand thing, then physical attractiveness is most important. I mean, if I love someone, it doens't matter so much what they look like or how they are in bed; and if I'm going to have a long term, sex only relationship with someone, then they better be good in bed, and "chemistry" and phyical attractivness is not as important; but if I'm gonna have a one night stand, I don't know what their sexual performance is like beforehand, nor do i care about "chemistry" but they damn well better be attractive, or what's the point?
Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use? Birth control? Sweetie, I have hot sweaty man on man sex, which is, to my knowledge THE saftest form of birth control available.

POLT = still tuneless...

It's like someone with a bad speech impediment trying to say, "I love you": the emotion is there, but the delivery gets in the way. - Justin Jorgenson, Obscene Interiors

5 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Love your bonus answer - Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Polt said...

Ya know, I just noticed I misread the 5th question. Oh well, I'll still stand by my answer anyway...

Professor Fate said...

I, too, love the bonus. Happy TMI and thanks for playing.

Ryan said...

your tmi was awesome!

The Persian said...

I am constantly amazed how people meet and have sex with people from work!

I mean I am not that unattractive and yet the situation has never presented itself.

*shrug*