Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Too much information for my mind (Part 14)...

Yes, kids, Uncle Polt is on a break of the election, and MAN are we busy! We're having voter turnout like it was a Presidential election year, not a mid term election. Which is a good thin, I think. At any rate, I'm still keeping your guys, and the Palace in mind. So I give you our regular Tuesday offering, gotten here:

Today is Election Day in the USA

1. Would you vote to legalize marijuana? If not marijuana, what drug would you like to see legalized and why? Marijuana should be legalized. It's no more dangerous to your health than tobacco cigarettes, and it's effects are no worse than alcohol. Other drugs....I don't think so, but I'm not sure about all of them.
2. Would you vote to legalize prostitution? Aboslutely. If I take a girl out to eat, then to a movie and then bring her home and have sex with her, and then never talk to her again, I've spent about $50 bucks and that's legal. If I take a girl to my house, have sex with her and give her $50 bucks, that's illegal. Its also hypocritical. Whatever two conscenting adults do together in private, including the exchanging of money, is in no way the governmnet's business.
3. Ever fantasize about a teacher in grade school/high school/college? If not a teacher, was there someone else? Classmate? Secretary? Janitor? Ever act on your fantasy? Teachers, nope never about them. Classmates, pretty much fantacized about them all.
4. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate? No, but I feel everyone WANTS to feel everyone has a soulmate.
5. Do you have a foot obsession? Ever given or received a footjob? No foot obsession. I did have a guy suck my toes once. It took me by such surprise, i was in too much shock to figure out if I enjoyed it. now a good footrub....oh Lord THAT is relaxing!
Bonus (as in optional): Do you have a favorite sex toy? Yes i do. It's called my penis.

POLT - listening to nothing, as I gotta get back to the polls

Why are you Puerto Rican, but I'm darker? - Carson, Queer Eye for The Straight Guy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Legalize M, certainly! Then you could tax it.

2. Legalize P certainly. It's your body if you can and want to sell it it is your business.

3. No fantasy about teachers, but I did have sex with lots of guys in High School. I kissed one girl. EWWWWW

4. I have a soulmate, 22 years now. I think everyone does out there somewhere.

5. No foot obsession, but I do like the look of big feet in sandals. Never received a footjob.

No sex toys for me, the goddess gave me all I need to get off.

Anonymous said...

REMEMBER TO VOTE!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

From reading your answers I take it you're of the variety that will happy with today's results :)

We're watching them downunder too. I hope they grab the Senate, too. That'd be so sweet. I can't wait to see the hurt on the cocksuckers face :)

Polt said...

Oh it's just good all OVER here! Santorum got kicked out by us Pennsylvanians, he was truly scary. montana just went Blue, so that leaves it all to Virginia, where the democrat is alhead by 11000 votes, even though they'll be a recount. And Rumsfeld just resigned!!!!

The only thing that could possibly be better would be for Bushie to resign as well. But no, on second thought I want to see him twist in the wind for the next two years. i don't want to be deprived of that sight!

Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Polt, what a great day for America!

Onanite

Doug said...

1. Absolutely. It's banned for economic/corruption reasons, not for toxic reasons. In my opinion, it is less harmful than tobacco or alcohol, and making it legal and regulated would bring in tax money and reduce crime.

2. Absolutely. Similar to marijuana, legalizing prostitution would bring in tax money and reduce crime, and help to ensure the safety of the prostitutes.

3. No teachers, but tons of class mates. Never acted on it, though.

4. I think it is statistically probable that two people will meet who end up being soulmates. Whether it is predestined that two people are "made for each other," no, I don't believe that.

5. No, and no.

6. Same as you.

Sexy Duet said...

Love your bonus answer - Happy belated TMI Tuesday!

Ms SD