Thursday, November 23, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 34)...

It's once more time for...



And this is Part II in Uncle Polt's Morning Rituals. Last week were the first things I did once I got out of the shower and dried off: dry my hair and apply deoderant. After those two things, I then brush my teeth and shave (around the goatee, of course).

















Next week, Part III. God, this series is just spellbinding, isn't it? ANyone interested in seeing other different Half Nekkid Thursday photos, click my HNT button in my sidebar.

HAPPY HNT! And, for those who celebrate it, have a Happy Thanksgiving today as well! (yeah, I know I didn't put up a Thanksgiving HNT...I couldn't come up with anything...sue me.)

POLT = listening to "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers

I am, right now, looking for something to hurl at you! - CJ Cregg, The West Wing

19 comments:

Hollz said...

cool idea, Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

The things we learn about fellow HNTers...hehe
This is great!
HHNT :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously? I love watching a man shave. It's hot.

MWAH!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I agree, something very nice about wathing a guy shave. About a woman shaving her legs too...

Happy HNT dear!

Anonymous said...

hey polt, hhnt!! and yes, damnit, it is SPELLBINDING ;-)

Sexy Duet said...

I cant wait to see what comes!
Happy HNT and Happy Thanksgiving

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

definitely spellbinding... still a bit nervous about the toilet routine popping up, but I'll be back to check next week regardless! happy hnt :).

ps: purple's my fave too.

Regal said...

Love the morning ritual - thanks for sharing. Happy HNT and Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I can tell that you are a precision shaver!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you did not cut your nose trying to take a picture while shaving. I mean, if someone is watching you do. Wink wink.

Happy Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are not an Electric Shaver guy. I will check in next Thursday for the next riveting installment of "As Polt's world Turns"!Have a Happy Turkey Day and have some fun. I hope Freddie will be there.

Ryan said...

happy hnt and turkey day!

Suze said...

Polt, I'm good with razor...

Happy Thanksgiving HNT sweetie ;)

Doug said...

Hope you didn't get toothpaste or shaving cream on the camera. ;)

Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

I'm putting off my morning routine and instead watching the Parade and surfing HNT's. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are human like me. Except I don't shave anymore, too muck work. Oh and I have the maid brush my teeth.

Happy TURKEY day......

Onanite

The Persian said...

I love the whole morning theme you have going with HNT. I use the same disposable razors I think!

Happy Turkey Day & Happy HNT!!! :)

Brown eyed girl said...

All fresh and clean!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT!
~xo

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT, Polt!

I've got a couple photos for future HNT's in the same vein as this series -- I just need to anonymize them.