Monday, November 06, 2006

Doctor, doctor, gimme the news....

Found this quote online today:

"I am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest." -- Neil Patrick Harris to People magazine



Ahhh, Doogie Howser's a fag!!!! I mean, I don't know that I'm actully surprised, not that I thought he was gay or anything, but now that I think about it, it's not really surprising. I'm just glad it's him, an attractive, well to do, normal guy rather than having someone like, say, Tom Arnold come out. Or Jack Black. Ew. Even if they would turn out to be gay, I don't want them to be.

POLT = listening to "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty

Well somebody told me that you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year. - The Killers

3 comments:

Doug said...

It would be AWESOME if the former host of "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" came out of the closet.

katarina said...

I'm so depressed now.
Two reasons:
1) Doogie has left my team.
2) I didn't figure it out for myself. I'm losing my ability.

Polt said...

Doug: I don't think I know who it is you're refering to.

Katarina: Yeah, well I didn't pick up on it either. I think it says more about HIS ability at hiding it than our abilites to detect it. (nice to see you visiting again!)