Thursday, November 02, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 31)...

Once more it's time for...



I've been tired as of late...staying up too late, playing with my cable modem (or rather the Internet through my cable modem), and I've not felt totally well also. Not sick, just a bit off. I think I need a nap.



Shhhh, quiet, don't wake him...he's grumpier than a bear with a sore ass first thing in the morning. And i mean the big scary bears, not the cute little fuzzy ones.

(PS, Exile, you wanted something from our high school years? Well, this is it, man. THIS is what I did way too much of in high school....got me to school late a few times, and even happened in class once or twice. Hey, it's the best I could come up with....)

For more info on this madness we call HNT, click the blue button in my sidebar!

POLT = listening to "The Frog Prince" by Keane

A great empire and little minds go ill together. - Edmund Burke

14 comments:

Regal said...

looks serene

The Persian said...

awww u look so cute Polty :)

Happy HNT!

Suze said...

Wakey, wakey! You and I have some partying to catch up on.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

awww..naptime!
my favorite time of the day!
HHNT

Ryan said...

aww hhnt!

Fermus said...

Something I wish I could do more of. HHNT!

Wenchy said...

Happy nap time...

Anonymous said...

Rest well Polt!
HHNT

Jericho said...

how relaxing...
hope you feel "on" really soon!
~hhnt~

S said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A Bronx Tale said...

so i haven't been around much.

LOOKS vERy RELAXING. sleep in is good. byt my idea of sleeping in is about 8:30ish. hahahaa

HAPPYHNT!!!

i am hoping to be all back up to normal next week. i've been saying that for a while now i know.

anyways where are the Toronto links so i can get caught up from your trip.

cheers have a good one...

onan the bavarian said...

sweet dreams and HHNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

I'll just whisper HHNT quietly and leave, so you can sleep. HHNT.

Sexy Duet said...

That is just where I would like to be. Happy HNT, sleep well!

Ms SD