Thursday, November 09, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 32)...

Yes, kiddies, it's time once more for...



This week, was a very busy day for Uncle Polt. Despite being busy, it was a wondrous fabulous day, with Uncle Polt very ecstatic at day's end.



This is a photo of Uncle Polt doing his patriotic and civil duty. It's also a photo of Uncle Polt helping send the homophobic, misogynist, arrogant Rick Santorum down in flaming, screaming defeat and out of the Senate. I'm sure the Pat Robertsons and Jerry Falwells of the nation will be sorry to see him go, but no one else will. And to know that I helped do that, fills me with a pride I don't think I've encountered before.

If you're interested in other perhaps less political Half Nekkid Thursdays, just click the blue button on my sidebar!

POLT = listening to "Ready To Go" by Republica

America is a great country. It's just not necessarily ruled by great people. - Damon Albarn from Blur, 2002

16 comments:

Regal said...

very good- Happy HNT

Sexy Duet said...

Great result, Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Ag said...

Wooo Hoooo

HHNT

Anonymous said...

:):):):) Sharing the happiness!

Ryan said...

hhnt!

Rebecca said...

Look at you being all civic and shit...Nice.

And BOYAH to the Dem's!

HHNT LOVE! Misses and Kisses!

Suze said...

Love this shot! At first I thought you were in a cubicle taking a pee. Then I realised the blind would have been at the bottom. lol

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Wenchy said...

Happy HNT to you and I am watching the outcome of your voting with interest...

Stealth said...

Great HNT Polt :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome. Oh and thanks for the ego boost - I'm about 10 years older than you :-)

Doug said...

LOL Are you half-nekkid in there? I don't remember seeing a "no shoes, no shirt, no vote" sign at the polling place. ;)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Haha! That's great! HHNT!

S said...

Excellent HNT Polt and congrats about getting rid of Santorum... that name just says to me...
Sanitarium
Saniteria
ok something wrong there....

HHNT Polt

The Persian said...

Happy HNT Polty! Glad to hear you helped rid the political world of another monster.

*hugs*

Fermus said...

Very cool shot! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

That's a fine HNT!

Voting is sexy.