Friday, November 10, 2006

It's a sign of the times, oh yeah...

Freddie came down this weekend. YAY! he just got here not a half hour ago. He's in taking a shower now. I normally work Saturday's, but since tomorrow is Veterans Day, and since he's down for the weekend, I'm off work tomorrow. So that means we'll get to have all of what's left of tonight, all day tomorrow and all day Sunday until he leaves to go back. And it's been like 4 weeks since he's been down! Double YAY!

Obviously, I don't know how much posting I'll be doing this weekend. BUt I leave you with this, might make you chuckle.



POLT - listening to Freddie in the shower

I was a pahtological liar so I know that everything I say is the truth. - Jerri Blank, Strangers With Candy

3 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Have a fantastic weekend together!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Isn't showering a waste of time considering? Tell me that's not snow in the picture. Four weeks of pent up energy, look out Freddie! Have a great weekend, guys!

Polt said...

Duet: we did. :)

Ed: well it wasnt just MY pent up energy...he was somewhat pent up as well. :) And we did have a great weekend.