Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well, kids, Uncle Polt still doesn't have his computer in any usable shape. I'm posting today from Mama Polt's computer (dial up...how DID I ever stand it for so long?) I've got one more thing to try to fix it and it that doesnt work, well, it looks like I get to get a new computer for Christmas. Whoop-pee.

Anyway since Im online here, I thought I'd just post an Unconscious Mutterings post as welll, to give Palace SOME semblence of normalcy.

I say ... and you think ... ?

Rhyme :: Reason
Substantial :: Profit
Instant :: Oatmeal
Greed :: Republicans
Brad :: Majors
Season :: Pepper
Accomplished :: Finished
Invite :: Party
Sparkle :: Shine
Rainbow :: Flag

I hope I get this thing resolved one way or another soon...it feels like I've lost an appendage here! Its terrible.

POLT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Hiss for the naughty computer!!

Maybe it just needs a good spanking.

LOL!

MWAH!

Ryan said...

i agree with becca spank me or i mean it haha!

Anonymous said...

good luck with your puter polt. I know how lost one can feel without a connection to the internet.

Onanite

The Persian said...

dial up is scary, thank god I don't have a friend or relative still on it. Even my mother is DSL these days (thanks to me and Verizon)

Doug said...

Computers suck.

Love your word association for Greed. Very apropos.

Polt said...

Becca, Ryan...form a line to the right here, my spanking hand is ALL ready... :)

Onanite: I got my connection back, but i still don't have all those personal photos and stuff...damn...

Persian: yeah, i love the cable modem, I just dont love all the crap that can come in on it...

Doug: nah, computers are okay, viruses suck.