Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It touches and it teases, as you stumble in...

I decided to check once again to see what kind of searches some visitors have used to get to the Palace. These, in alphabetical order, are what I found. These are all actual searches. Honestly, people, I couldn't make some of this stuff up...

Appropriate method of eating sperm
Auschwitz cell numbers
Broke straight boys
Complaining PETA commerical
Have you ever fantasized your sex
Have you ever had sex with another guy
Heat Mizer coloring book
I wanna be dirty lyrics
I worked with Jack Kennedy
Inside your heaven
Lawrence Angle and Maryland
Lowest hanging balls
Men are trouble
Milkee cock
Peter & Polt PA
Polts & Co.
Power tools
Procreation rate of llamas
Ribbed abs
Rollover & die
Ryan Phillipe with a hairy navel
Save the Cheerleader
Sextape scandals
Shaved dudes blog
Subpoena power Harvey Birdman
Thom Barron fisting sting
US officials
Xtube gay

Hmm, well I suppose as long as people are finding thier way here, who am I to judge by what route they arrive?

POLT = still listening to nothing...

"I'm gonna look like a lesbian." "Hopefully, cause that's closer to straight than you are now." - Bill, Straight Plan For The Gay Man

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I always have a good laugh at the things people google and then come across our blog.

Ms SD

Doug said...

I didn't know you had the lowest hanging balls. ;)

I swear these people are on drugs, and I'm jealous. ;) ;)