Monday, November 20, 2006

The highway's jammed with broken heroes...

So......



  • Did anyone else laugh out loud when Claire punched Jackie right between the eyes?
  • Is anyone else glad to see that Claire has more in her closet than just cheerleading outfits?
  • Is anyone else irritated at the way Micah's parents talk to him like he's an adult and not thier 10 year old son?
  • Was anyone else really glad to see Hiro pop up again at the end?
  • Is anyone else tired of the whole strung out, draggin on soul searching thing Mohinder is going through?
  • Did anyone else wish they had shown the shirtless, hairy chested Isaac from a different angle while he was laying in bed?
  • Is anyone else NOT glad to see the waitress alive again?
  • Does anyone else love the gayboy and the fact he's not struggling with being gay, but just IS gay?
  • Can anyone else NOT wait for next week?

    POLT = listening to "People Who Died" by The Jim Carroll Band

    When I'm walking down the street and I see a cute young guy, it's like he's in color and everything else is black and white. - Jeremy, Gutterboys
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Did any one else feel like part of it all when the Freaks voted Claire as the prom Queen? Get your Freak On!!!

    Ryan said...

    i haven't seen the show oops!

    m_o_o_nspells said...

    LOVE this show! ADORE Hiro! Actually, I kind of love all the characters although yes, I wish Mohinder would just get ON with it.
    And I gotta disagree; I think Claire's friend is in love with HER...I don't think he's gay at all. Don't mind if he is but I doubt that's the way they're gonna go with it...we'll hafta wait and see I guess!
    And see I will, cause I am HOOKED!