Sunday, November 05, 2006

Let's get unconscious, honey (Part 22)...

As always, I get these from http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

I say ... and you think ... ?

Theft :: Identity
Storage :: Crate
Pick :: Your Nose
Los Angeles :: California
The one :: That I Love
Accent :: British
Rivalry :: Cowboys-Redskins
Process :: Boring
Streets :: Avenues
Museum :: History

POLT = listening to the quite in my apartment

No one must know. If anyone finds out, I'd have to die, and Raj, I have the pills and know how to swallow! - Christina, The Kids In The Hall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save the cheerleader, Save the World! Uh, from what I've seen of the show, the cheerleader could be ran through a meat grinder and come out unscathed on the other side. Are they sure she needs saving? I'm more worried about Hiro and the cop who can read minds.

Doug said...

LOL Process :: Boring. Love it!