Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lets go up stairs and read my tarot cards...

What Tarot card am I?




You are The Emperor



Stability, power, protection, realization; a great person.



The Emperor is the great authority figure of the Tarot, so it represents
fathers, father-figures and employers. There is a lot of aggression and violence
too.



The Emperor naturally follows the Empress. Like an infant, he is filled with enthuiasm, energy, aggression. He is direct, guileless and all too often irresistible. Unfortunately, like a baby he can also be a tyrant. Impatient, demanding, controlling. In the best of circumstances, he signifies the leader that everyone wants to follow, sitting on a throne that indicates the solid foundation of an Empire he created, loves and rules with intelligence and enthusiasm. But that throne can also be a trap, a responsibility that has the Emperor feeling restless, bored and discontent.



What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Hmmm....well, that seems like me, good, bad and ugly: a great person; filled with enthusiasm, and aggression; direct; all too often irresistable *blush*; a tryant; impatient, demanding, controlling...yep, I think that pretty much fits...more or less.

POLT = listening to "Countdown with Keith Olbermann"

He's like a Picasso: it looks really hot but you have no idea what it's trying to say. - Dixie Wexworth: Cabana Chat, MadTV

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the Magician!?! Every Emperor needs one. Merlin the Magnificent. Those cards don't lie. I am Witty and full of ideas. Well, I'm full of something.

Doug said...

I'm the wheel of fortune, though I don't feel lucky in everything I do.

Anonymous said...

I am the World. It basiclly means that I am great and can do anything. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

I am the Sun .......

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I am The Hermit:
Prudence, Caution, Deliberation.

The Hermit points to all things hidden, such as knowledge and inspiration,hidden enemies. The illumination is from within, and retirement from participation in current events.

The Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. You do not desire to socialize; the card indicates, instead, a desire for peace and solitude. You prefer to take the time to think, organize, ruminate, take stock. There may be feelings of frustration and discontent but these feelings eventually lead to enlightenment, illumination, clarity.

The Hermit represents a wise, inspirational person, friend, teacher, therapist. This a person who can shine a light on things that were previously mysterious and confusing.

Pretty accurate for the moment.
Fairy Godfather.

Polt said...

Ed: so you;re the power behidn my throne? :)

Doug: Well that's the thing about the wheel of fortune, its good and bad, not all good.

Amie: I knew. :)

Onanite: why yes, yes you are.

Mark: funny how these hit home, eh? :)

Truthspew said...

Oh my, I had to go there. I'm The Devil.