Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 15)...

As always I get these from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Without looking it up, do you know what polyamorous means? I'm guessing loving more than one person at a time.
2. Now that you have looked it up, do you believe polyamory is possible? I wasn't quite right, but I was close. And I'm sort of in one right now. Freddie and I consider outselves a couple, but because of the distance between us, we're free to be sexual with other people. NOT date them, but have sex with then, yeah. And so far, it's working. It's not the way I want us to be, but again, because of the distance, it's what we're doing now. When the time comes that we're together closer, distance wise, I'm certain that will change. So of course it's possible, but I think a better question would be, is it desirable?
3. Do you regret any past sexual partner, sexual liaison or missed opportunity for one? I dont regret any past partner or liaison, because even the bad ones are learning experiences, in my mind. Missed opporunity? I can think of two right now that I wish I had acted on...but I was young, and unsure of my sexuality..and that of the other person. SO I'm sure there's more.
4. Have you had sex with a virgin after you lost your viginity? Not that I know of, but I havent routinely discussed my sexual history or that of my partners.
5. What is your favorite sexual position? Hmm, honestly, I don't have a favorite position. Kissing is very important to me, though, so it would have to be one where we face each other.
Bonus (as in optional): Where did you most public "sexual" act take place and what was it? Getting a blowjob on the top floor of a parking garage with taller buildings surrounding us and windows looking down on us. It was at night, but well lit.

POLT = listening to "Swtichblade 327" by the Brian Seltzer Orchestra

"What's the word for the exact opposite of scared?" "....Tacos?" - Meatwad, AquaTeenHungerForce

3 comments:

The Persian said...

Polyamorous wouldn't work so well for me, but if it did happen I might not know how to deal with it.

I admire the security and faith in one another you and Freddie have, I couldn't do it.

*hugs*

Ryan said...

your tmi's r always cool! thanx always 4 being a friend!

A Bronx Tale said...

don't regret anything.

just live it.

if you didn't do something and then think it's because you'll regret doing it later, you'll only later regret not doing it.

and how do you know what you're missing.

kudos...