Sunday, November 12, 2006

I don't think I need a rubber room, but it might be nice..

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to include this in the previous post.

Guess who, last night, bought his first box of condoms? And bottle of lube? No not me. Yeppers, Freddie. he has used condoms before, obviously, but never bought any. We went to Wal-Mart, I helped him pick out the right brand (Magnums, thank you very much), and made sure he bought them himself. I got some other stuff and went through the check out after him. I refused to let him go to the do-it-yourself checkout, no I took us to the cutest guy working at all the registers. I figure, buying your first pack of condoms is a rite of passage for every guy, and that includes the embarrassment of buying them. (Freddie's so CUTE when he blushes!)



POLT = listening to "Walk Like An Egyptian" by the Bangles

Oh my God, that's ab-tacular! You see his stomach? - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

4 comments:

Truthspew said...

Oh you evil thing! I love how you think.

Sexy Duet said...

I am 30 and have never bought condoms, I will be quite happy to go the next 30 without doing so either. Mr SD can have that responsibility :)

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

I say if you are too embarrassed to buy them you shouldn't be having sex in the first place. I think that mature adults should not be embarrassed by such things. It is just being responsible.

Polt said...

Truthspew: yes, yes i do think that way. :)

Sexy Duet: Hey, as long as someone gets them, right?

Amie: Every guy when he bought his first pack of condoms, was embarrased. It goes with the territory. Not that you're embarrassed everytime, but the first one, yeah probably. The most important thing is NOT how embarrassed you were when you bought them, but the fact that they've been bought and are being used!