Saturday, November 11, 2006

To Canada, that's where I'll be, waiting...

Found this quiz online...


You are 66% Canuck!

Good for you! You make me sorta proud. Yeah, sorta proud, not really proud, but sorta proud. You show potential and that is something to be sorta proud of. If you actually did well, then I could be really proud, but you didn't so I'm sorta proud.

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



Only 66%...that's kinda depresssing....I wonder how well actualy Canadians can do on it.

POLT = listening to "Hanging On The Telephone" by Blondie

"It's a joke." "Oh, I'm sorry. I'ts hard to pick up on the sublety of your wit." - Lindsay, Freaks & Geeks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are 82% Canuck!

Now that's what I'm talking about! You did good, you really, really did. I can call you my friend and not have to feel ashamed, and I thank you for that, really I do. Thank you, that is just really great!

I figure its got something to do with living in Michigan...which is half surrounded by Canada...so....

Fairy Godfather.

m_o_o_nspells said...

You are 91% Canuck!
You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

Wonder what question I got wrong? lol

Polt said...

Hmm, okay, well I'l grant Mark the higher score cause of th Mighigan's closeness to Canada, and Moonspells becuase, well, hell, she IS Canadian, but I still wanted higher than 66!

Glad to hear from you again, Moons, sweetie! :)

Truthspew said...

I'm 75% Canuck. Could be partly due to the fact that my great grandfather was French Canadian.

Doug said...

Hmm...I got 68...the answers must be weighted or something.

I'm from Florida, and we have lots of Canadian tourists, so that probably explains the score. ;)