Thursday, November 16, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 33)...

Yes, it is time again for...



A few weeks ago, I posted of picture of myself in the shower (just of my face, for those who didn't see it...I don't want to frighten anyone, ya know?). However, after that, I thought, "Polt, when not post a series for HNT...a morning ritual series?" Oh yeah, i can practically HEAR the gasps of excitement right now!

So, for the next several weeks, I'll be posting Polt's Morning Ritual HNT Series! And so, I give you the first installment!





















#1. Once I get out of the shower, and dry off, the first thing I do is dry my hair.
#2. And then I put on deoderant, to ensure I'm I'm not all body-odor-ish and stinky.
(Oh the suspence for the rest of the series is just killing you, isn't it?)

HAPPY HNT one and all. And should be interesting in knowing more about, or seeing more submissions for, HNT, click on the HNT button in my left sidebar.

POLT = listening to "Bang And Blame" by R.E.M.

"You are not a loser who's losing. You are a loser who's winning." "Like George Bush." - Significant Others

13 comments:

Regal said...

Have a happy HNT

Suze said...

I love the idea and can't wait to see you dry the rest of yourself.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know you take hygeine seriously!! hehe

HHNT :)

Anonymous said...

excellent, what a great idea! (though I'm not sure if I'll be by for the toilet part...)

happy hnt :).

Anonymous said...

Oh the suspense! LOL can't wait to see the rest of your routine offerings!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Love the towel over the head;)

and thank goodness for the deoderant...it's a MUST have.

HHNT!

Ryan said...

verl cool polt! hhnt!

Schadeboy said...

The towel over the head gives you an "Obi-Wan Kenobi" look. I half expected the deodorant stick to be floating in the air because of The Force.

When you get to the part about you taking your morning pee, let me know ahead of time. I think that will be about the moment that I have to check my bank account or something.

Happy HNT!

Ag said...

Where's Freddie does he not help u with your morning routine

HHNT

Fermus said...

This could go in all directions! Very cool. HHNT!

keda said...

ooh and the towel's colour co-ordinated!
well done :)

happy hnt.

The Persian said...

I love the HNT theme buddy, you have amazing eyes abd a beautiful nose!

Happy HNT! :)

*hugs*

Sexy Duet said...

You have towels that arent purple, who would have thought??? Happy HNT

Ms SD