Tuesday, June 19, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 47)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come, as always, from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? I like to think I'm pretty smart, and I think I'm both compassionate and caring enough, so i'd have to ask for courage. I don't like to take risks. Plus, I've always identified with the Cowardly Lion over the TIm Woodsman and the Scarecrow. And I liked that the lion got the ribbon in his hair on the top of his head at the end...very stylish.
2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for? Possession of Alcohol Under 21. It was two months before my 21st birthday. I pled guilty and the judge imposed a $70 fine.
3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do? Had a cup of Pepsi for lunch instead of just water.
4 Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation? No, not on any summer vacations. Now, the vacations to Toronto in the autumn, well, there's been several "flings" there, with about 4 guys. Some continued the next time I went back to Toronto as well. Although, fling might be an over-exaggeration. Perhaps and extended one-night stand would be more accurate.
5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew? Sweet Mary Magdalene, most of my sexual encounters over my lifetime have been with people who's names I didn't know. Names aren't required when you're hooking up with someone at a bar, or back room of an adult bookstore. Hell, talking isn't even required.... although moaning is appreciated.
Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart? Sex. Lots of hard, sweaty, anonymous, decadent, toe-curling, gasping-for-breath, wake-the-neighbors, scare-small-household-pets, wild sex. Either that alcohol, friends, laughter, in whatever amounts you can muster.


POLT

I'd like a computer virus that makes my computer freeze up like a banana dacquiri. - AOL Commerical

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you mend a broken heart? You must find someone to fill the void left behind. You must leave all the old feelings behind. Then fill your days with work and your nights with love.

SIMPLY ME said...

"scare small household pets" LMAO, that's one I haven't done! Your'e just too funny, and cute 'wink'!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

happy TMI! I love your bonus...and the house boy...

Bunny said...

Love all your answers!! #2 - I only paid $25 for mine ($12.50 fine, $12.50 court costs). A veritable bargain! I think MIP sets kids back a couple hundred, at least, now.
We have scared the pets a few times, come to think of it . . .