Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rating the lane like a bullet train...

Yeah, so I found this on Bill In Exile, and they only rated him a PG, which is surprising, considering the photos he shows on there. And yet, the Palace got an NC-17! can you imagine!

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Well, not that I don't necessarily deserve an NC-17, I very well may, but I always thought that Palace was family friendly.

POLT

That summer, I met Wendy. If I wasn't queer, we'd have probably ended up having sloppy teenage sex, gettin' pregnant, and just contributin' more fucked up people in the world. But instead, she was my soulmate. - Neil, Mysterious Skin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHEM!!! Well....since you've been branded with the NC-17 now let's get busy and start posting some NC-17 worthy material on here buddy. No more of these stupid little purple pasties all over the good parts....I mean....what's the use of having an NC-17 rating and using pasties to cover everything up??? Sheesh!!!!!

Fairy Godfather.