Monday, June 18, 2007

You're watcin my body, I don't mind (Part 99)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS


I had requests previously for hairy chested men, and I did one post with just those. I thought it time to do so again. So if you like men with some hair on thier chests, and, coincidently hairy chested men with thier hands behind thier heads, then, enjoy.







POLT

Everybody wants to be Canadian, and why not, eh? Imagine a vast and magical country where the locals are good-looking, the beer is tasty, and the living is easy. - So, You Want To Be Canadian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to order #1 please. Just ship him by FedEx Overnight. Looks to be the least pretentious and it been literally years....so....please get right on that.....tout suite.......


Fairy Godfather.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the hairy look. It is so unnatural to do a body wax on a man. Some trimming and manscaping is necessary but the Bears are all that. Woof!

BirdMadGirl said...

I'd like to order the last one once you're through with him.

Thank you kindly.

xox