Monday, June 11, 2007

Act your age, not your shoe size...

I found this phot online and HAD to post it. It's a bit more risque, even with what I've purpled out, and I wasn't comfortable just posting it up there for anyone who stumbled into the Palace to see it. But if you're not at work and don't think you'd be offended, just click over and see what you think. You HAVE been warned.

Here

SIGH....lucky guy. Man that would be great, especially with my size 12 tootsies!

(And what's even cooler is, I finally figured out JUST NOW how to make that 'click through' stuff with covering photos with words!)

POLT

You're a feather boa and some chaps away from emceeing a drag show! - Mia, Green Arrow #57

2 comments:

Ryan said...

omg polt u r 2 funny!

um 4 the record mine is bigger than my show size hehe!

Bunny said...

Hope those feet are clean! Eww. I guess I have the opposite of a foot fetish - foot phobia?