Saturday, June 16, 2007

Out of comments, I've tired of the violence....

I am not in the habit of replying to the comments left here. I used to do that, but commenting on comments seemed...repetative to me. Nonetheless, good ole Exile left a comment on my unfavorable review of the new Fantastic Four. It goes as follows:

"funny, i thought you guys would like a movie with a guy who could stretch any part of his body, an invisable girl (so you don't have to look), a guy who's always hard, and a big flamer"

BWAHAHHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I coughed, and my eyes watered. I'm still chuckling now. I'm also insanely jealous that I didn't think of that myself!

Also, I ought to point out that I'm the only one among the four of us there that could have appreciated it as such, since I'm the only gay one there....that I know of.

POLT

"A sitter? Like I'm gonna leave him at home with a stranger who'll mess up his life forever!" "Yeah, why should a stranger have all the fun?" - MadTV

No comments: