Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tryin hard to win me first prize...

Hey, kids, we got our very first photo submission over at Polt's Plenty O'Purple Place! now that the ice is broken, so to speak, let's get with the sending of more photos of purple! Let's make Polt's Plenty O'Purple Place, the purpliest place on the internet! A place unsurpassed in its plethora of purpleness!

Send it ALL in. Purple pachyderm? Purple padlock? Purple protuberance? Purple phonograph? Purple peanuts? Purple parrot? Purple pouch? Purple pudding? Purple poddle? Purple puzzle? Purple porpoise? Purple percolater? Purple perfume? Purple-haired punk? Purple paisley pyjamas? Purple-clothed Polynesian prettyboy? Purple preserved pre-Columbian pomegranate? Whatever it is, i don't care!

"Give me your purple tires, your purple doors,
Your purpled glasses, send your purple to me,
The purpled bruises, your purple seeping sores.
Send these, the purple homes, the purple dress, even the purpled toast to me,
I'll post them in the Plenty O'Purple Place, forever more!"


(with deepest apologies to the author of the inscription on the Statue of Liberty)

let's get to work people!

POLT

If nudity offends you, take that mirror out of your bathroom! - Billy, Tottyworld

2 comments:

LadyXandria said...

Ooh... a contest. Count me in! Man it seems like forever since I've been over here. Looking at June's houseboy made me realize how much I missed your little corner of the net.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I see you comment on Ryan and Mike's blog well I am trying to get all the people that read there blog to go here and leave a comment so they can pass it on too them with hopes we can get them to come back and blog again.
http://bestgayblogs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=819&Itemid=42

Thanks, Danny