Thursday, June 21, 2007

We played through every fleeting summer...

Well, today is the first day of summer. Whoo-freakin-pee. I hate summer. The heat. The humidity. the heat. The sweating. The heat. The mosquios. the heat. All reruns on TV. The heat. oh and did I mention the heat? There's only one GOOD thing about summer. Allow me to show you:












I like the views...I STILL don't like summer. The heat and all...

Welcome to summer. Try not melt.

POLT Oil:68.63 (-.11); Gas: 2.93 (-)

We should all have a healthy fear of Oprah. - Aaron McGruder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to agree with you. Summer and the heat sucks, but I have low humidity here on the west coast most of the time.

The bodies are beautiful. Thanks for the look see.

Onanite

Truthspew said...

I'm the opposite of all of you. I love summer. The hotter, the better. Because as it gets hotter the clothes come off and that's fine with me.

And yes, those are some very hot pix.