Thursday, June 14, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 62)...

Well,once more it's time for...



And this week, you guys get a triple HNT!

As the regular Palace readers know, this past weekend, I went to DC Gay Pride. Watched the Parade and had a blast, as always! During a lull in the Parade, I attempted to take a photo of AG and me together down there. But this is a new camera, and I've still not totally mastered the whole zoom thingee, so this was the result:



Following this one, after I checked and rechecked the zoom, and got it where I wanted it, I tried again, and this time it turned out better!



You'll notice my purple shirt AND the purple beads I'm wearing. Only set I caught all day, luckily they were purple.

Now I'm certain you guys don't really wanna look at my scraggily, too close goatee, nor my double-chinned face, so instead I'm gonna show you something a bit more interesting from down there: DC's Dancing Cowboys...in Speedos!!!!



Sorry they're so far away...when they were right in front of me, I wasn't thinking about photos, I mean who WOULD think of them when you've got Cowboys in Speedos dancing in front of you?!?!?!?

Cowboys. Dancing. Speedos!!!!

POLT

How do you know if you don't measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through? - George W. Bush

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Happy HNT! :)

Vixen said...

Ok...not that I don't think your scruffy goatee isn't hot...but that last pic

*YIKES* ....HAWT....

HappyHNT! :)

S said...

Wow looks like you had fun!

BTW when Im not wearing polka dots, its paisley!

Suddenly I feel like I have to run into my room and make sure my pink
robe hasnt disappeared.....


HHNT Polt.

Charlie said...

Love the beads, love the speedos...and hope you had a great weekend!But yes..cowboys, speedos, dancing...of course your had a great weekend!

HHNT :)

Shibari said...

HHNT... what a fun post!

rob said...

That made my eyes go all funny.

Bunny said...

Purple works on you! How fortuitous to have caught purple bead! As for the dancing cowboys - yowza! HHNT, indeed!

lime said...

takes a while to figure out the particulars doesn't it?

HHNT

oldfashionmomma said...

scruffy beard aint bad but holy damn that last pic *faints*

happy hnt

Anonymous said...

That's exactly the kind of body I'm working on getting. Not too muscular, just tight and toned. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I have been experiencing trouble when trying to read your comments. It may be my old system but I have no trouble with wordpress Blogs. I even tried to E-Mail you but it said enter your Blogger password which I don't have. anywho it looks like yu guys had fun and I enjoyed the story about giving away the beads even the purple beads which you loved.

SIMPLY ME said...

So nice to see you and AG, that's awesome. Now if I was there, I'd have lots of zoomed in pics of those speedo boys, below the belt of course! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

All the photos are interesting... I really like the first one... I have a little something for close-up... ;-)
HHNT!