Thursday, June 21, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 63)...

It's time once more for...



So, as regular Palace readers know, my boyfriend Freddie, returned home to NY the beginning of May. I probably won't see him again until the end of August. We talk on the phone every night, even if just to say goodnight. Sometimes we'll talk online, IM-ing each other. A few times, with our cams on so we can watch each other.

But that's not always enough. I miss the little guy. I wish he were here. In time, we both hope we become a bigger part of each other's lives. Until then, this is what we have to deal with.

The second weekend, last year, the Freddie was down, we attended a wedding of a friend of mine, Here is the post. He didn't have anything to wear to a wedding, so we went and bought stuff. he got a purple shirt and matching tie, and looked quite hot in it. He left it here at my place. When I miss him sometimes, the shirt helps me feel like he's close.



If you wanna see what others have put up for HNT, click on the HNT button in my sidebar!

POLT

These shirts are organized alphabetically: heinous, more heinous, super heinous. - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

15 comments:

oldfashionmomma said...

long distance relationships are always hard, but if you make it through those my saying is you can make it through anything that comes along in the relationship

cute pic

happy hnt

Bunny said...

Aaww! I bet he does look good in that shade of purple. Keep your spirits up! HHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

Mr SD and I know only too well how hard long distance can be, but you definately appreciate the time you do spend together. Hang in there, HHNT!

Ms SD

Vixen said...

Awww.....It's difficult to not have the ones we love nearby.

I love that shade of purple though!

HappyHNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

That's a really touching pic...very sweet. You boys are lucky to have each other...long distance or not! *hugs*
HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Love that soft shade of Violet,
keep the faith
Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Sounds as if there is still a lot going for you. Nice pic. HHNT

Shibari said...

i love this pic!!!! Hope you are havin a super HNT!

Ag said...

Awwwwwwwwww

HHNT

Anonymous said...

The picture reminds me of Brokeback Mountain. The one guy keeps the shirt of the one he loved. His love was gone forever. Wonderful news, Freddie is coming back soon!!!
About the Movie Beautiful Thing. It should have gone on longer and showed the new Pub and the better life and the two young men able to profess their love to the world. Or maybe a sequel.

Sinclair said...

*hugs Polt*

Happy HNT!

~Sin~

LushlyMe said...

Hang in there... and it is a great shirt!

The Ogre said...

HHNT!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet... I use to sleep in is T-shirt when He is away... ;-)
HHNT!

S said...

Oh Polt, that is my favorite HNT of yours so far. It's just lovely.
I hope the time apart goes fast! HHNT