Tuesday, June 12, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 46)...

Too Much Information Tuesdays

As always these come from http://www.tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What is the meanest thing you've ever done/said to a lover/loved one? When I was like 12 I told my mom I wished she were dead, which obviously I didn't. I still feel bad about that remark.
2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator? Kissed. I wanted to do more, but the elevator rides are too short and there's cameras. Not that the cameras actually bother me...
3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash? Um, no. I have however lied about a scar I have. There's a barely noticable one above my left eye. i was allergic to the makeup they put on me for my senior pictures, and I broke out into this disgusting swollen pus filled scabby thing that left a scar. It's now faded somewhat. however, when one of my friends asked about it, I told some story about going home with this guy i met at a bar, and how his drag queen boyfriend came home and there was a big shouting match and she threw he high heels at me and iot caught me there and left a scar. And both of friends listening had this horrified look on thier face. One even asked, almost breathlessly, "Are you serious?" To which I calmly answers, "Nah, I'm lying. I was just allergic to some makeup once and that's the result." The look on thier faces was priceless.
4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool? I don't think I'd have sex on the beach, I don't like sand in the places it gets just from sitting on the beach. I'd hate the think of where the sand would get during sex. And I have had sex in a pool, once.
5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P I'm 39. I usually never feel that age, usually younger, although sometimes, I do feel quiet a bit older.
6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital? No. I did have some pretty bad scratches on my back though.
7. Have you been to a strip club or "titty bar"? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance? I have been to "Wet" and "La Cage" in DC, and "Remington's" in Toronto, both gay strip clubs. And I ususally get at least once lap dance at Remingtons. No titty bars though.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P Well of course! How could anyone NOT have a crush on Craiggers at Puntabulous ?

POLT

Charlie, could I have a couple of aspirin and a weapon to kill people with? - President Bartlet, The West Wing

6 comments:

TickledPinkToes said...

yayyyy you were first! lmao happy tmi!!! ;)

-tpt

Truthspew said...

Damn it I forgot about 12 Ceasers that used to be in Providence. I remember a friend of mine was seriously into Karl Thomas (I thought he was hot too!) and he was appearing one night.

My friend brought his pro camera rig and we were taking pix. Thomas was all over me, buck naked and all. While it was fun I was a bit of a prude back then. It was pretty clear he wanted to go further but I wasn't having any of that.

ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI Guy!! Good answers....still chuckling overthe scar!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You builded one of those stories!! I'm impressed... ;-))
Happy TMI

Craig said...

Oh Polt! You know all the right things to say to make a guy feel loved!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Off Topic: I watched the movie Beautiful Thing. It was good. I didn't realize even his mother (Sandra) slapped him around. Flashback to my own childhood. The first hour was great then I felt that the last half hour went too fast. All of a sudden Leah and Sandra were no longer enemies but good friends. Would have liked to see more love scenes with the two boys. Would have liked to see ste's Dad find out he was Gay and have his friends Sandra et al step in to protect him. All in All it was still pretty great. I'll watch it again tomorrow night.