Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Feeling followed, feeling tagged...

Well, it seems Onanite has tagged me. Unfortunately, he's tagged me with the same meme Bella did just about ten days ago, I think. However, since I'm rather flattered that anyone bothers to tag me at all, I'll play along.

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Okay, see I hate rules. Rules are made to be broken. And besides, I don't think there's 8 things about me that I HAVEN'T posted on my blog yet. So, what I'll do is comment on the ones Onanite left on his blog.

1. I hate being tagged, but because it was Mixter, I'll do it. I don't mind being tagged (depends on how cute the guy is, actually), and the fact it's my buddy Onanite, just makes me more likely to do it.
2. When I was younger I used to jack off 4 times a day or more. Oh hell yeah. More, if I could find the time and a place to do it. I try today, but my 40 year old body just ain't what it was at 18. Still, once a day is usual for me.
3. I have been with over 2000 guys in my life. Oh at least that many for me.
4. I used to be a street hustler on Polk street in San Francisco when I was in my late teens. Hmm, well, I've been a hustler, never been to San Francisco, but I HAVE been in my late teens before. Jacked off quite a bit then too. See question #2.
5. My father kicked me out of the house when I was 16 years old. I stayed at college for a year and half, but still came home on weekends. I always told me parents I'd move out before I was 30. I moved out at 29 years 9 months and 6 days.
6. I finished high school and college on my own, no parental help. I got a small inheritance when i turned 18, used that for college and my first car, and many many CD's I didn't need to buy.
7. I don't have any girls who are friends. Oh, I have numerous friends who are girls. I have had several girlfriends. I have sex with a few girls. I love accompaning a group of them on a "Girls' Night Out". I'm an honorary girl. (no snide comments, Mr. Parispeking!)
8. I smoke even though I have lung cancer. I smoked cigarettes a few times when I was drinking in high school and college. Never picked up the habit. I prefered having something else in my mouth to suck on. (Lifesavers, you pervs!)

POLT

Between this and the window treatments, if I was the kids, I'd run away. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went thought it, all of us... damned tag!!! But your revelations are quite tasty... Only wish my boy will leave before 30... ;-)))

Anonymous said...

Number three seems to be the victim of a typo. I mean 2000 different men? Was the navy in town? I would have to live to be 969 years old like Methusela to come close to that number.

Anonymous said...

no number 3 is no typo.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

That is very amazing. I feel like a Monk. Small town life sucks and not in a good way.