Saturday, June 23, 2007

My twinkies looks stanky on the benz...

Just in case anyone was unclear...



It reads, "Twink - dictionary definition.

A term often used in homosexual circles to describe a man with a smooth, youthful, only slightly-muscular physique. A young or young-looking male homosexual, naive, Lolita-like gay male. A smooth-bodied, almost pre-pubescent looking young gay male. From 'Twinkie' (as in Hostess Twinkie) - soft and full of cream."

Naive? um, no, not in my experience.

Now you all know.

POLT

I don't drink anymore because one night I got really drunk and the next morning, I was still drnuk, and I was laying in bed and I couldn't decide if I should get up to pee, or just pee the bed. - Margaret Cho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TSK! TSK! Purple pasties. (sigh) Still no NC-17 in sight.

Trailer Troll Fairy Godfather.