Wednesday, June 06, 2007

When the music starts, I never wanna stop (Part 2)..

Wednesday's Music Videos
I've heard people rave about Amy Winehouse online and in music mags, and I wasn't impressed, mainly cause I'd never heard her. Now I have. I am in love with her music! Have a listen.



How a white, skinny, Jewish girl from contemporary England can sound like a large, black woman from 1960's Detroit is beyond me. but I'm digging her sound!

POLT Oil: 65.87 (+.26); Gas: 3.00 (-.02)

Whoops? Ed, did you say 'whoops'? No, Ed. 'Whoops' is when you fall down an elevator shaft. 'Whoops' is when you skinny dip in a school of piranha. 'Whoops' is when you accidently douche with Drano. No, Ed, this was no 'Whoops'. This is a BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! - Arnold, Torch Song Trilogy

2 comments:

JP said...

Now there's a song I can relate to!
I actually use this song in my spinning class.

BirdMadGirl said...

Oh yes... she's amazing :) I'm glad you've come to appreciate her music too!