Tuesday, June 05, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 45)...

Too Much Information Tuesdays!


1. Should guys wear pink? Only two types of guys should wear pink: one who is so fabulously, squealingly, flamingly queenish that its expected, or one that has the body and face of an underwear model or marble statue, where people will notice him and not the color of his clothes. Otherwise, I think men look silly in pink. Although, a hint of pink, say a bit in a tie, or a very narrow pink stripe in a shirt, can look pretty good.
2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Normally, my eyes are closed. A few times I have opened them while Freddie and I were kissing, just to see his cute lil face while we did so.
3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive? Hmmm, shyness. I’m rather outgoing myself, and if someone is rather introverted and not responding to my…outgoingness, then I pick up on that right away. Not an attractive feature either, may I add.
4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? I was probably given a bath with a female cousin when I was only a couple years old, but I don’t that’s what we’re talking about here. No I’ve never showered with a female.
5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? I think I’d rather perform amazing oral sex on my partner, and have him tell me so. But between the options listed, I’d take amazing sex. I rarely, if ever, orgasm from oral sex, although I do quite enjoy it nonetheless. But having amazing sex…..yeah, there’s very little in the world to match that.
Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say? I hope you have a miserable life and I hope you one day feel exactly the way you made me feel, you bastard.


POLT Oil: 65.61 (-.44); Gas; 3.02 (-.01)

Some people are determined to be idiots, immune to any evidence that conflicts with thier jaundiced world view. - Johnny Warlock, Robin #137

8 comments:

Drew said...

Loved your bonus answer. Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

Can I use your bonus for a couple folks? Great answers - Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I am very shy at first but after I get to know somebody I'm very open. Those who judge too quickly never see the real me. Those who take their time say I am very different than they first perceived and are glad they took the time to find the real me.
The Bonus question answer could have been written by many of us.

Anonymous said...

Loved the blnus as well .. let it out Polt!
Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

***I hope you have a miserable life and I hope you one day feel exactly the way you made me feel, you bastard.***


There's someone I'd like to say that to also....wondering if we're thinking the same person????

Polt said...

Stratcat43...surprisingly, I'm sure it's not the same person. You don't know the person I want to say it to. Although, I'm certain there is one person we both know that we could say it to. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!

angeleque said...

That's definitely a bonus question worth saying to someone's face.

Great answers.

Happy TMI!

http://flava.wordpress.com