Monday, June 11, 2007

Those words, whispered in your ear (Part 6)...

Word Of The Day

These come from Urban Dictionary. Stop by and check them out.

Chew Toy

The person you have or will have carnal relations with, but never a serious relationship.

"Do you like my chew toy for the night? I met him on the dance floor..."

Heheh, I've never heard this before, but I like it. Especially like the sentence it was used in. Might have to try to remember this and incorporate it in my vocabulary.

POLT

What should alarm people, but probably won't, is not the series of blunders in Iraq. Anyone and any administration can make mistakes. No one is infalliable or omniscient. What should alarm people is the president's out right refusal to acknowledge that any mistakes have been made. - Charley Reese, Dec 30, 2004

No comments: