Monday, June 25, 2007

You're wantin my body, I don't mind (Part 100)....

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

Well, kids, this is the 100th Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos post! Whoo-hoo! In honor of this, this week, I'm going to give you several different types of Hot Shirtless Guys to enjoy. Certainly, everyone's types will be covered here somewhere.


ASIANS









BLACKS








HISPANICS








WHITES








MEN








TWINKS








HAIRTHINGS








REDHEADS








BLONDES








Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by!

POLT

Killing one person is murder, killing 1,000 people is foreign policy. Think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those guys are so nice. You're right, there is something there for every taste. I see a few that would make good Master material for my Master/Slave fantasies. TMI,TMI,TMI!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... a bevy of boys, thanks.

Onanite

PS my favs are the long hair guys, I am stuck in the late 60's early 70's. :)