Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ohh ohh, c'mon party people...

This evening I went to a party. It was held at the Parispeking residence. natually, Mr. and Mrs. Parispeking were present, and well as the two little Parispekinglets, and Missy, thier dog. I was there, of course. Oh, and Ghostie was there too.



























We chatted. Ate pizza. Chatted some more. Listened to some music. Chatted some more. Put the kids to bed. Drank champagne. Chatted some more. Watched "Children Of Men" on Pay Per View. Ghostie and I left.

Oh yeah, do WE know how to party!

About the movie, Ghostie thought it was a great film. Mr. David Parispeking hated it halfway though and continued to do so. Mrs. David Parispeking hated it cause the ending was stupid. I though the plot was dumb, but I LOVED the way it was filming. So take that all for what's it worth.

Anyway, naturally, I have PHOTOS!

This is Abby Parispeking, way too close to the camera.




Some back story: If you recall back in early May, Freddie, Ghostie, Mr. David Parispeking, Gilligan and myself, ended up at Friday's after a movie. And if you recall, Ghostie and Mr. David Parispeking arranged to get Freddie the three pack of crayons and coloring picture they have there for kids to keep them busy (making a joke obviously, of Freddie's age, compared to mine). Freddie, being the sweetheart that he is, took in all in stride. But unbeknownst to them, he got his revenge. The remainder of the weekend he was down here, he worked on his own picture. Since Mr. David Parispeking LOVES that Deigo kid from Dora The Explorer, Freddie downloaded a photo of Deigo, colored it in, and put a whole bunch of colored in writings on the picture, some in Spanish (while ALSO is a pet peeve of Mr. David Parispeking), and wanted me to give it to him. Since this was the first time Ghostie AND Mr. David Parispeking were together with me, I took it along tonight and gave it to them. Mr. David Parispeking had a few choices words when he saw it, but little Abby Parispeking LOVED it (she aDORes Deigo!). This is a photo of her holding the picture.


Mr. David Parispeking expressing his...appreciation for the picture.


This is the littlest Parispeking, Katie. She's a happy laughing baby.


Missy Parispeking sat on my lap and fell asleep sitting up.


Twice. And she really was asleep, she didn't close her eyes because of the flash, they were already shut.


Freddie's Diego picture, PROUDLY displayed on the Parispeking refridgerator.


Mrs. David Parispeking, hiding her face because she "doesn't even have makeup on!"


Also, as I usually try to do, I've got several quotes from the evening, to help you get a gist of how things went:

  • Your hands are greasy, you smell like cheese and I can see your underpants! - David
  • Let's get the food of your butt. - Susan
  • Mommy, time out! Mommy, time out! - Abby
  • It's my yarn tote. It's for all my yarn and yarn accessories. - Susan
  • I was sitting there sucking on my screwdriver and I just opened my mouth. I thought it would hit my forehead, or go down my shirt, but it just went right in. - Susan
  • "Champagne me!" "David, I think you're wife is hitting on me." - Polt
  • We've see a lot of God-awful zombies movies with you, Ghostie! - David
  • Girl talk is tough, man. - Polt
  • "Is that a lute?" "It's a guitar!" - David
  • "Can I get a new guitar?" "If you graduate with your Master's Degree." "Can I get a Master's Degree?" "....I buy you groceries, Susan." - David
  • "I don't like talking to my friends. I just like sitting in a theater in the dark with my friends, watching movies." "Oh, I'VE done that!" "Stop it, stop it, Polt!" - David
  • You go, I don't like to interact with the children after I drink. - Susan
  • Everyone will see out dysfunctional marriage on Polt's blog! I'm going to use it as evidence in the divorce! - Susan
  • Remember when I beat you with a car battery, honey? - David
  • I didn't shake it! My GOD, where is the trust in this marriage? - Susan
  • There's no yarn out there that can outsmart Susan. She makes the yarn her bitch. - David

Despite what these may seem to indicate, a good time was had by all.

(Several days to get this posted...PFFFT, what do YOU know, Mr. David Parispeking???)

POLT

"You can't walk nude in front of the foster kids. It's against the law!" "I know that looked bad, but well..." - Phil, Get Your Stuff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

Anonymous said...

AH! I love the Parispekings! They're beautiful and hilarious!

I just emailed you a few purple pretties too hun, hope your day is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I would so let him do what David Paris peking is signaling. He is a hottie. Maybe he wants to try the Bi-life?

Anonymous said...

ummmm...no Mr. Paris is not a fan of the cock. He loves America and women...by the way, Mr. Polt...Libby is free! HA HA that's right..you know what they smell is?!? It's the smell of freedom, American style!