Friday, December 28, 2007

And as the illness comes again...

Man, last night, I was SO SICK! My neck, back, hips, knees, all the joints ached. My feet were like blocks of ice, and my hands were freezing too. I was chilled, probably shivering, and thought I might have a fever. I took a hot shower and went to bed. I read a short bit and then turned out the light and wrapped up in the blankets. I was laying on my side, headache pounding in addition to all the other things I mentioned, and I was thinking that maybe I was getting th flu. How much would THAT suck? I mean, the flu in and of itself sucks, but I was supposed to work today, and then I'm the only one in my department on Saturday, and I have to go in Monday to work as well. I could NOT get the flu! I managed to drift off to sleep.

I woke up a little after 3:00am, and felt absolutely perfectly fine. I have NO idea what it was that I had...I'm just damn glad it went away. And then about 5:30, i woke up to find all the covers shoved off of me and I was laying on my cold bed in my cold room buck-screaming-naked. Although that last part really has nothing to do with the rest of this post.

POLT

Listening to "In The Flesh" by Pink Floyd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This exact same thing happened to me when I had a clogged milk duct.

Maybe that was your problem.

Bunny said...

Amie is probably right.

If you haven't already, GET YOUR FLU SHOT. There's plenty of supply this year.