Friday, December 21, 2007

The ring and the gift wrapped Jag...

I'm done. Got ALL the gifts bought (had that done on Monday) and got them all wrapped up tonight. Well last night, actually, now that I see it's past midnight.

This is what my bed looked like right before I started wrapping:


Got the paper, the tape, the tissue paper, some boxes, the stick on bows, the stick on gift tags, the scissors, and of course, a trash bag. And this is what all the presents looked like once I was done.

Ah, glad to know I wont be rushing through any of that on Christmas Eve again this year!

POLT

Listening to "Hung Up" by Madonna

4 comments:

exile said...

oh, like that's the messiest your bed has ever been

pish posh


(btw, you got one of my holiday wishes!)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I wish I could say I was done. I still have shopping to complete and every gift to get wrapped. Whee! :)

Sexy Duet said...

Not only am I not done, Im not even started yet! The shops are open until midnight tonight and I am just about to drag Mr SD off to get started at least.

Ms SD

BirdMadGirl said...

I bet that Pier One bag has my xmas present in it!! Oh, how I love the Pier :) Thank you Uncle Polt!!

I'm all done shopping and wrapping... bring on the booze!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours xoxoxo


*random side note... my word verification is "lvnbj"