Monday, December 10, 2007

You're wanting my body, I don't mind (Part 124)...

Monday, I'm going to work. After work, I'm going with 15 other co-workers down to DC to watch a Capitals game. I don't know who they're playing, don't really care. Not much of a hockey fan is Uncle Polt. But I went before a few years ago, and it's a fun time. And it's only 20 bucks, so what the hell? We wont get back until like 11:30, and then I'll probably have a half hour drive back home or something and I'm sure I won't feel like posting then. SO, I'm posting this late tonight instead of on Monday proper:


MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS


This week's theme: Saggers.











POLT

Listening to "Smells Like Team Spirit" by Nirvana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take number eight. I love him, and I know if given the chance he must love me. :)

Onanite

Desireous said...

Who says Monday's are all bad, Eh?!!

Truthspew said...

Mmm, I like #2! He's got the features I like.