Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hi darlin', the kids say they love you...

Kids say the cutest things...especially my lil cousin Cam. He's 2.5 years old. And since I figured out that my camera takes movies, who was I to deny the world bits of him talking?

The first one, is Cam telling me that thing I'm holding is some kinda fox character from Dora, and then he's telling me that the fox says, "Oh MAAAAN!"



Second, is me holding cam (on my Santa Claus-esque belly) and asking him what the two characters are. The first is "Backpack" the second is "Deigo". And it's my cousin Tracy that I'm talking to about my camera.



The last is Cam playing with this train-top thingee that he got for Christmas, and telling us, eventually, that the train sayd "Toot toot!"



Kids...gotta love em!

BTW, I have to work tomorrow, so Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos will be delayed until sometime in the afternoon.

POLT

Listening to the Redskins-Vikings game

No comments: