Tuesday, December 25, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 75)...

TMITuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.
And since I haven't gone to bed yet, I figured I might as well answer them now.

1. What is your favorite holiday memory from when you were a kid? Putting up the Christmas tree each year. Every year, it seems, something happened that pissed dad off and made him swear, and it was usually something stupid that made mom and I laugh and laugh.
2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree? Um...peeked inside some of the wrappings of the gifts? I've never really 'done' anything under a tree....yet.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how "good" were you this year? 5...even though I'd like to say a 7...and even though a 3 is probably more accurate.

4. How long have you been playing TMI? Regularly? Well, this is the 75th week that I've played it, so that takes up back into the summer of 2006...and regularly every week I play.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you this year? When my father was bedridden in the 10 days before he died, I was watching him one Sunday when mom was at church, and he had to pee. I had to get his pants and diaper down in the front and hold the urinal for him. It was awkward and embarrassing for both of us. cause really, there is no reason for a grown man to see his father's penis. *Awkward Robot Dance*
Bonus (as in optional):Tell us a secret from your past that you would share during a "Nobody in this room knows this about me" ice-breaker. Whether alone or with someone else, at least once, I have had a orgasm at every place of employment I have worked.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

POLT

Listening to the silence of the Christmas Morning

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

I'm new to TMI, checking other's TMIs...

Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Technically the naughtiest thing I've done under the tree was peaking under the wrapping when I shouldn't. The wrapping was my wife's panties. :) Happy TMI and have a Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call an ice breaker. I can say the same.