Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Utterance, information, dont mince words (Part 72)...

TMI Tuesday

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper? I generally proscrastinate in every thing I do, so I'd be a late shopper.
2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)? Specifically, my favorite is an old Tom and Jerry wherein, Tom ends up wearing this ill-fitting birght red toupee and swallowing a mechanical female mouse that says "Come up and see me sometime", which he repeats everytime he hiccups. The thing has thrown me into stitches everytime I see it. In general though, my favorite cartoon series was the most recent Justice League series. That was the way comic book cartoon are supposed to be made!
3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects? Are negative numbers allowed?
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Writing out all my Christmas cards on Thanksgiving Day while I watch the Cowboys (hopefully) win.
5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it? My favorite kiss is any kiss that gives me an erection. And I'm fairly certain that when did happen, i was both giving and receiving it.
Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given? I think the best given is gonna be this year. I used an online site to make my mother a personalized calendar, and for the photos of each month, I used photos of her and dad from when they were dating all the way up until last year. Best I ever got? Hmmm, I've gotten so many great ones.....I'm just gonna say that, and leave it at that, I've had too many to pick one.

POLT Oil: 89.02 (+.48); Gas: 2.99 (-.02)

Listening to "Once In A Lifetime" by the Talking Heads

5 comments:

Bunny said...

My husband watches Tom & Jerry when he comes home for lunch.

Your gift for your mom sounds wonderful - I hope she loves it!

Happy TMI!

SheenV said...

I agree that those picture calendars are the best to give to parents - thy have just about everything else.

Anonymous said...

Nice call on #2, and I couldn't agree with you more on #5.

Great answers, as always.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great answer to #2. Negative numbers shuld be allowed, I used one, haha. Great answers, like always. Happy Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...I know that my Christmas present to you was the best. It was nice of you not to mention it and hurt the others feelings.

My present, (insert favorite present here) RULES!!

Amie