Sunday, December 02, 2007

Keep me turning, oh keep me...

Going home from work, I drive through a residential area, it's faster that way. This ends at a major road, two lanes going both ways. I turn right, go to a light, and turn left and then continue on.

Since this is a major roadway in town, there is a sign, CLEARLY posted saying NO left turns from that residential road between 3-7 pm. Logically, this is because traffic is pretty bad at that time of day, and it's just not safe, nor very timely, to attempt to turn left.

But does this stop people? No, there are a LOT of morons in the town I work in. See below.


I don't know how long I sat behind this idiot, but it was long enough to make me want to put my car in park, get out, go knock on thier window and point out the CLEARLY posted sign that they were too stupid to either see or obey. But, hey, if they're dumb enough to do this, they could be dumb enough to shoot someone who points out how dumb they are. So instead, I laid on my horn. Repeatedly. Until I saw the imbecile look up in the rear-view mirror, and then I pointed to both the sign and made a motion about turning right. But, naturally, being a total retard, the driver did nothing. Nothing but waste more of my time, and the time of the five people that got lined up behind me, by waiting for a chance to turn left.

I swear, the next car I buy is going to have disintegrator rays mounted on the hood, for just such occasions.

POLT

Listening to the Giants-Bears game

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

It's all about ME. That's what I think when I see these people. Not just moronic, but spitefully so.