Wednesday, December 05, 2007

On the edge of a Chris...

Well, Chris went home on Project Runway.



I hope we've all learned a lesson here....if you're ever on Project Runway and are offered the chance to be "team Leader" if you, REFUSE IT!!!! The team leader goes down for the whole team's failure, even if he's not totally responsible.

I think we'll miss a lot of fun without Chris there...he always had a quip and a hearty laugh handy.

Another stupid railroad cap from Ricky, but no crying???? How can that be? That's just wrong.

I'm growing in admiration for Sweet P, I like her more and more.

Christian just make me want to slap him. He reminds me a chihuahua. A yippy chihuahua. A yippy chihuahua with a very bad haircut.

Victorya...what a power hungry, passive aggresive bitch. I don't like her way of doing things...but I think she had learned the lesson of this week's episode previously. You know the bitch was salivating at the thought of being leader...but she didn't want to go down in flames if it all fell apart. Very conniving......

Did Jack have his nose done? It looks just a bit too perky to be natural. I hadn't noticed it before, but then in all the photos I've seen of him online, he's naked or near naked, so who bothers to look at his nose?

I'm not sure about Jillian either...she seems a little too Joan Collins power hungry for my tastes too....OH, I KNOW! Let's throw her AND Victorya in a room and have a no holes barred catfight for the title of Queen Diva.

Well, next week, I have no idea what Jack's tale is gonna be, but I think it's probably something that's gonna get him off the show, by his own choice. Maybe his HIV status has worsened, or there's a death in his family or something....

Just gotta wait until next week, I guess.


POLT

Listening to "Clocks" by Coldplay

1 comment:

S said...

OMFG I want a tv NOW


What happened to Andre?

I cannot watch until it comes out on dvd, I have seen ALL the other ones (on DVD)...gooodddd Polty, I love that show so much I am jonesing for more!
I am trying not to read your posts about it but I cant help it!