Sunday, December 09, 2007

You want to go out friday...

So, Friday at work, Ag called me about going to get something to eat and doing a little shopping. I said Hell yeah..or something thereabouts. So after work, I went to here apartment and off we went.

We went to eat at Cafe Del Sol, and the food was fantastic as always. And the conversation was fun. I even, as I opened my straw, blew the straw paper at her. It hit her boob and came to rest on the table in front of her.


She gave me "a look"...thankfully not "THE" look, cause that's just scary. I cropped "the look" out of the photo.

After we ate we went to Wal-Mart. On the way there, we cruised around the radio stations, but the radio sucked. There was basically nothing on. We'd listen to a song and then have to move to another station when that one ended. But we still managed to sing several songs.


(and by "we managed to sing several songs" I mean that I howled along to the music, and Ag tolerated it)

In Wal-Mart, we did some shopping, and then she wanted to go to the Dollar Store to get a few things. The whole time after I finished eating, the spaghetti and the meatballs I had eaten were rolling around, rumbling, stumbling, bumbling their way to the exit. While in the Dollar Store, I got the message that there was no more time to wait. I made my way to the restrooms, but the men's room was occupied. I saw the women's room was open, and this was an emergency. I opened the door and thankfully, it had only one toilet, it wasn't a multiple toilet kind of thing. So in I went and I locked the door. And let me just say, I pitied the next poor woman that had to go in there.

When i got back home, I hung the start I bought in Wal-Mart up. I had gotten a star that goes on top of the Christmas tree, but I hung it on the door to the balcony, so that way, I at least have SOME sort of decoration showing to the outside.


This is only photo I have of it, haven't taken one from outside yet. But when i do, I'll post that too.

POLT

Listening to the Steelers-Patriots game

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just HATE shopping. ESPECIALLY at jam packed WalMart. This is my least favorite time of year the streets are dirty with leave, my car is filthy with leave juices left on the roadside, places are packed. Just not my time of year.

Onanite
(bah humbug) :)

Sexy Duet said...

I love singing in the car too, luckily my daughter is just as bad so we only argue about what song to sing. Mr SD doesnt tolerate our singing that much lol

Ms SD