Thursday, December 27, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 89)...

Once more it's time for...


Os has given us one more assignment, a theme for the last HNT of the year. Its supposed to be My Favorite HNT of the ones I've posted all year. Well, that's kidna difficult, cause I don't really know that I HAVE a favorite. But what I'll do is re-post the photo that all of YOU liked the best. It would be THIS one:


This one got 22 comments, more comments than any otehr HNT post all year. I assume more comments means you liked it more (unless they're negative comments, but I'm not going to that subject). And actually i do like it a bit myself.

To see what others have chosen as thier own personal favorites, check here.

POLT

Listening to "The Bomb!" by The Bucketheads

10 comments:

lime said...

it's a cute one for sure. i have to say the week you and susie did your joint hnt on the polka dotted robe was just brilliant though!

HHNT

Vixen said...

That is a mighty big pumpkin ;)

happyHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

My favourite pic of yours from this year was your first anniversary pic back in March. I loved the strategically placed hand and the green mesh was a nice effect.

Happy HNT!

Ms SD

SignGurl said...

I loved the story that went with this picture. I know how much that garden meant to your father.

You are just the most adorable thing with that there pumpkin!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday and Happy New Year!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

That's a great pic!
Looks like fun!

Happy New Year

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Happy HNT and Happy New Year to come.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a big pumpkin! Did it end up in a pie?

TK Kerouac said...

Its the memories that go with the HNT's too! Happy HNT!

Snow White said...

Nice choice, but where's the purple? Happy HNT and a wonderful 2008! xox

Moosekahl said...

My favorite season...fall. Happy HNT!