Thursday, December 20, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 88)...

It's time once more for...



Well, kids, this week, Os has given us another theme "3 Christmas Wishes HNT". We're suppose to pick 3 of our fellow HNTers and say what we'd get them for Christmas. So, here we go:

1) First, would be Exile. I'd get him airplane tickets, available to him anytime he wanted them, however long he wanted them. That way, he could get to see his lady-love Hella in Toronto, as often as he wanted...or as often as his work permitted. And I'd make the tickets transferable, so his lady-love Hella could go visit him in California.....or so maybe a very giving buddy of Exile's could use the tickets for his own trip to Toronto.....just sayin....



2) Secondly, is Bunny. I'd get her a weekend at an all-inclusive spa. I just think with all that she's been through with Spousehole, and the kids, andthe in-laws, and, well...everything, that she could use a weekend away being pampered the whole time. And maybe she's be kind enough to take a gay blogger along with her, cause she's knows how much fun they'd have together!...just sayin...



3) Thirdly, is Blissfully Wed. I'd get him a winner lottery ticket for several million dollars. That way he could quit his job that he doesn't like much and be able to....well do whatever the hell he wanted! And maybe he'd be kind enough to remember some fellow blogger that's been checking out his blog for years (it seems) and always enjoying the HNT's he puts up, and send some of the cash his way....just sayin...



4) And I know this is suppoed to only 3, but I HAD to do a 4th, even though she's liable to not get it in time, BUT, my last Christmas Wish is for Susie to have THE most wonderfabutastic time in India! A safe trip filled with stories that she can tell upon her return. And somehow, I hope she doesn't miss the pink polka-dotted robe while she's there.



And that, kiddies, is this week's HNT! Have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Enjoyable Kwanza, and all around best holiday you can have next week! If you celebrate next Tuesday. If not, well then, just have a great Tuesday.

POLT

Listening to "Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt

9 comments:

S said...

OMG you actually listen to Christmas music? At least its Eartha!


Thank you so much Polty, you know I am going to have a wonderful time and some of the stories I will NOT be able to share! LOL

I have two cameras so there will be lots of pics. Have a lovely holiday and I will have so much fun and I will be safe!

HHNT my friend!
BTW Id take you to a spa!:P

Vixen said...

Aww.... I totally agree about Bunny and Blissfully Wed. Awesome gifts!

:)
happyHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Oh yeah. I'd totally share that with you.

It's been fun reading your blog and comments this year. Thanks for being a part of my happiness.

My best.

lime said...

very generous gifts. i noticed you didn't ask to go to india. hehehe. if i could i'd give you a trip to toronoto, a spa day and part of the winnings. i'd swipe the matching slippers to the polka dotted robe too, just for you. i guess a wish for a happy christmakwanzakah will have to do though.

Bunny said...

Aw, thank you sweetie!! I will totally take you to the spa with me! We can make fun of all those other beeatches there and drink mimosas, 'k? But you have to wear the pink polka dotted robe!!

Merry HN Christmas!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

tkkerouac said...

Awesome gift selection
Have a Wonderful Christmas Polt!!

SignGurl said...

Very thoughtful gifts.

Merry Christmas, Polt!

Bad Bad Girl said...

Those are really thoughtful gifts. I love Blissfully Wed.

Sexy Duet said...

We both had the same wish for Exile, including our own trips to visit him. Although I only want him to take me to Disneyland, I would think you would have something else in mind ;)

Ms SD