Saturday, December 08, 2007

Walking brainless muppet dolls...

Found this over on http://stephenrader.blogspot.com/ and thought I'd take it myself:




You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"





Sounds about right, dontcha think?

POLT

Listening to The Blue Danube by Strauss

2 comments:

Cooper said...

Oh dear. I am Bert. Eccentric, but lovable. Maybe I should stop collecting rocks and pieces of driftwood?

I don't know you very well, but the Cookie Monster does seem to suit your personality. He was my favourite muppet when I was a kid. :)

Truthspew said...

I too am a cookie monster. I think if I'd answered a couple of questions differently I'd qualify for Oscar the Grouch.