Thursday, December 13, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 87)...

Well, kiddies, once more it's time for...


This week, as with most of the week's around the holidays, Os has given us a theme to follow, and being the human sheep that I am (no sex jokes, Exile!) I followed along. This week's theme was Christmas Tree HNT. So I give you just that!



This year, I put up two trees. The front one is the one i've put up for a few years now, it's my GAY Christmas tree, with a rainbow lighted star, rainbow tinsel, rainbow glass ball ornaments and a rainbow cloth for it to stand (which is not in the photo). The lights are simply white....I didn't want to overdo it.

The back tree is a fiber optic one that I got right after Christmas last year for half price. I was gonna hang all my Hallmark Star Trek Christmas Tree Ornaments on it, but when I got it up, I realized it was way too small to hold all those. And then, after plugging it in, I realized it was rainbow-ish as well, so that fit right in with the theme of the other tree, so i just put it above and behind the other one.

You wouldn't believe the amount of photos I had to take to get this one...it's not easy to set the camera and then manuever yourself between two trees to get behind the one and get yourself in position, and make sure the big fuzzy ball on the end of your hat is out of the way (although you'd think I'd be well-versed in the handling of big fuzzy balls, but I digress)...all BEFORE the flash goes off and the photo is taken. *SIGH*...the work I put in for you people.

If you wanna see what other people's trees, or half-nekkidness, looks like this week, check out Os's crib.

POLT

Listening to "Goodbye Horses" by Psyche

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you look so cute withy our trees!!
HHNT

TK Kerouac said...

I love your gay tree, Happy Tree HNT!

Vixen said...

Aww....look at your cute little tree... :)

happyHNT!

S said...

Hi Polty, Now I expect Christmas morning pics of you inthe pink robe while opening pressies!

HHNT!

Stealth said...

LOL!! I second what Susie said :D I think your lil trees are great. Love rainbow lights :)

Happy HNT

rob said...

Lucky you! Two trees and a fuzzy ball. HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

Getting the trees to stay still for the photo is such a drag too - but you did it and just for us. :-)
Happy HNT

Sexy Duet said...

I always love your rainbow tree, its so bright and cheery :)
Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Bunny said...

You and your trees look great! I love the rainbow theme tree - very cool! We have done the Star Trek tree, but not this year. We don't trust the little one (almost 3 yr old) yet. She'll just think they are toys(!) and want to play with them.

HHNT!

Blue said...

I never follow the theme, alas. :(

Happy HNT and Holidays